Monday, October 26, 2009

Like the Wind.

Like the Wind

Today I helped watch my three nephews. The oldest of them, blue-eyed and fair-haired Kason, was walking around quietly with his hands in his pockets - looking somewhat sad for a normally jubilant three-year-old. This is what proceeded:

Kason: "Mom, Dillon's really upset to me."
Lindsay: "Dillon's really upset with you?"
Kason: "Yeah."
Lindsay: "Why is Dillon really upset with you?"
Kason: "Cause I hit his arm when I was running like the wind."

He did it accidentally. And he felt guilty enough to tell his Mama the truth, which means quite a bit. He then apologized to Dillon (who is one of his many uncles), and everything was fine. But this young boy never ceases to amaze me with his brilliant mind and sweet little heart. ♥

Written 10.26.09 @ 6:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment